Palermo paperwork (EU)

Hartzell
Site Admin

Palermo paperwork (EU)

#1 Post by Hartzell »

Hello: I will talk to my Taiwanese friends and they will probably make some suggestions for additional comments that I can add into the Petition. I can release the final milestone on free**ncer .com, but (in my experience) after I do that . . . . . then it is most likely that our ONLINE free**ncer.com CONVERSATION will disappear . . . . . so it will be difficult (if not impossible) to refer to any of the comments we made before.

So, you may want to make a note of this posting. Today is Tues., Jan. 6, 2015, and my contact address is taiwanmidway@hotmail.com

Please advise me of your contact details by e*ail and we can decide when the final milestone should be released.

You will also want to give me your FINAL VERSION of the Petition with your contact information included. As I mentioned, I am still coordinating with friends here to try to find a suitable "ROC passport holder" to serve as the Petitioner.

And, in this regard, I believe that if I am going to print out my book and airmail that to Europe, I might as well wait until I determine who is the Petitioner, and then enclose the Petition, book, any related attachments, etc. and airmail directly to Brussels.

(Please copy the URL address of this posting to a safe location on your computer . . . . . for future reference.)